View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 06:24 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 in hand...want to flash to metro... need help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
with hspl you can flash to metro or with houdini software. the hspl will be out before that software is updated that is why everyone is saying wait for the hspl. i'm almost certain that software runs off the hspl but i'm not certain. But if houdini uploads theirs 1st then use it but i highly doubt that will happen.
from what i've read in the hofo metropcs forum, houdini software just reprovisions the phone and does not do anything with firmware or software on the phone, like it does when unlocking with hspl. They refer to this process as flashing, but it is not the flashing in the terms that we use it. I've seen it said many times by the pros over there, that even after you get the houdini flash, your phone is still locked, and in order to flash a custom rom after getting the houdini flash, you still have to unlock with the hspl unlocker. That is my understanding of it all.

Last edited by razorloves; 09-20-2009 at 09:20 PM.