View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 01:15 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Guide to Install TouchFLO 2D on the Treo Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by estuardo View Post
Hello,

I'm not a genius, but I have this problem solved copying all the files on the "Step Two" folder that is part of the multi part install solution posted on the xda-developer.com site. It seems that this folder contains one or several files that fixes the problem. I really didn't test all the files one by one, just copied all of them to the Windows folder and problem solved.

Please let me know if it worked for any of you.

gb
i wish i cud thank u a hundred times.
what i did was follow the original instructions from jumpman. then noticed the cut off part like everyone else.
followed estuardo's instructions afterwards....
VIOLLA...looks flawless now..kudos 'geeker=D>

addition: hey, i noticed s2u2 doesnt "stay on". has anyone else noticed this?? and/or found a reso to use s2u2 with the manila?? TIA

Last edited by skeegcpp; 09-20-2009 at 05:22 PM.