View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:46 PM
jamesus
VIP Member

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectHybrid View Post
Jamesus,

Hey can you list the process of what you did to install? I am having trouble getting use of all the channels, I now am able to get all the icons for the channels however I click on one and then they bring to another loading screen. Did you install 1000 and then upgrade to 1005 or what? thanks

PH
I installed 1005.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJOZ818 View Post
well, i install it on my main memory and it boots on and everything,, but the channels wont load,,.. anybody know what seems to be the problem..???
thanks..
DJ OZ...
See the below 2 quotes for the fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroonie View Post
replacing the cache files with the ones in the zip worked for me on my mogul. thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshgabel View Post
I was having all kinds of trouble making this work i was only getting several channels. Now after following the below process i have full access to EVERYTHING!!! with the one exception of the discovery channel. Giant respect for those who compiled these files. you are my heros and have saved me from an eternity of bordem at Dell.

1.Copied the cab file from SprintTV_PocketPC_Vogue_1005.zip (found in this thread) to phone and installed but did not start the program.

2. Copied the files folder structure inside cache.zip (also found in this thread) to program files\sprinttv\cache.

3. start sprint tv.

This was done on a Sprint mogul or PPC-6800. If you havent already get PDANET it is as useful as the tv is

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...