View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 11:47 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Mightyrom6 has *ruined* my diamond -- Won't reboot w/out hard reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellfreak View Post
Make sure you always delete your intenal memory before a flash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarAxe View Post
Umm... I hope you're not referring to internal storage, because that's not correct... leaving that alone is fine. (Indeed for me it's vital).

One thing that also helps some is to "Clear Storage" after flashing the custom ROM and letting go through its paces. For whatever reason... that seems to help.
soim not sure what fixed it either the fast reflash of another rom or formatting the internal storage but her diamond is finally taking custom roms without resetting on us. thanks you guys. OP try what these 2 posted and it should work. i myself know how to flash, i have a tp and tp2(waiting for the hspl) but this diamond has been giving me problems for over a month and now it works.