PPCGeeks Regular

jwfos22 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jwfos22
Re: HTC Hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post
nothing special. just another manila interface on a different operating system. it will be ported over to windows anyway, and other than the hardware, you wont be missing out on much. my diamond does all of that stuff NOW, and i am sure Hero is not lag free. i realize flashing can be annoying, but that's a misunderstanding. if you are happy how your phone is running with the particular sys version, don't flash. you only need to flash for things like manila 2.1, windows 6.5. all the apps you can update as you go along. i mean hell, there are people here with mighty 3.9. that's older school.

the way i see it, if you are sick of messing around with windows, it can be a pain in the *** at times i will admit, just get an iphone. you just can't go wrong. no matter how much i try to downplay it, especially around my friends, i simply cannot admit that it's an amazing phone.

I feel you but I get a new Phone every year just to "stay up to date" which is impossible becasue technology is updated damn near every hour.LOL. As far as the Iphone goes uhhh, I think it's highly overrated and you gotta be crazy to switch to ATT over Sprint cause Sprint plans are 10x's better.People always complain about Sprint CS yeah they suck but I always ask for a Manager so I don't have to deal with the little people.

As far as flashing new ROM's. I have a very stable ROM but after 6 months of using it I have notcied a slow down in it. Why do you think cooks keep updating there ROM's, so they can stay on the cutting edge. That's my 2 cents. Hero here I come. LOL