View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 02:33 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: How do you extract zip files with total commander installed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfetaz View Post
Wirelessly posted (XV6875 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

I installed total commander, and while its good so far, i cant figure out how to extract a zip file. when i press and hold on the zip file in either total commander or file explorer i dont get an option to extract all files.

Also how do u access the registry editor?
you have to open the zip file first, then right click on the file or files and you'll see the extract option
to see the registry, go to the root of your device, and you'll see a folder at the top named Plugins. Open that and you'll see
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
I noticed that today that Total Commander didn't seem to have a menu option to sent a file by email. Do I have something set wrong?
nothing set wrong. it just doesn't have that option

Last edited by razorloves; 09-20-2009 at 02:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.