View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 01:56 AM
diveman
Regular 'Geeker

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]->>AUG 30<<-6.5 23017-clean-16MB PP-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.0 released!

ok after playing with the beta for a little bit here it is extremely snappy and quick. gps seemed to lock a lot quicker in this build. noticed a couple things

-remote desktop still doesnt work for me
-can you fix the scroll on the dialer? i have a fix for the the blurry scroll but it kills the ability to add new contacts. like if you select save to contacts it will take you to your contacts but when you hit new contact it closes. maybe you can toy with it and fix this.

thats really it and both are minimal and present in prior release. as a request could you maybe update the titanium weather and maybe add gps radar. its a pretty cool add. its an easy enough cab install but since you are cooking in weather anyways.

thank you for letting me test it out!! ill be playing with it some more tomorrow.

i take no credit for any of the cabs im posting here and appreciate the hard work the authors put into making them.