View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 10:51 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090830H (23037.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
I soft reset 6-10 times daily. No exceptions.

Software keyboard causes crashes/lag
Running audio booster guarantees the need for a soft reset within an hour
Freezes, lockups, programs which just won't run randomly (warranting a soft reset)
Strange performance in general

I have even stopped paying attention and am growing to hate this phone more and more because of this. I've stuck with Juicy's ROMs since he started making them again, with good reason - they were simple, like-stock and always had the latest packages. I can't say the same any more, ever since getting a blackberry, Juicy has stopped keeping this ROM up nearly as much, time to move back to the stock ROM and wait it out till this TP breaks and run far, far away.

Well I use Touchpal, and I don't use audio booster but I have no problems running a bunch of programs or even playing games. I get great performance as well, but that could be due to me cranking all the caches to the max and all the other regedits I do.

dwizzy130