View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 07:46 PM
gxnext
Regular 'Geeker

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Re: TouchFLO Music tab lag

I want to update that I spent some time today to organize all of the songs on myphone into separate folders categorized by artist>album, and the actual songs inside of the album folders.. again this solves the album art problem.. but what I realized is this also solves the lag problem because ever since doing this on the touch pro 2 the music tap loads in just 4sec again. Now I should have known this was the solution because This is the same way I used to work correctly on my touch pro... I just didn't feel like doin it i guess.. and I hoped I could just put all the songs into one single folder lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
That would be cool if HTC made some software to organize music on the desktop automatically for the TP2. However, they don't.

For anyone who is interested, you could use MediaMonkey on the desktop PC to organize your tunes, album art and all. Then transfer them. They should all show album art appropriately then. Just a suggestion.

http://www.mediamonkey.com/
I think you made a good suggestion, I never heard of mediamonkey before so I'll check it out. I used to use itunes.. then going into the itunes folder and copying the organized music folders on to the SD card. but since I already had all the songs I wanted on my phone already... I Just stupidly decided to create all the folders manually one by one, I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING THIS! its very time consuming. Its easier to just use some software to make the folders for you like itunes, or as "santod" suggested MediaMonkey.. which I can't wait to try out personally

Anyway this SHOULD solve all your touch flo music tab problems on all versions of touch flo.

*UPDATE*

I just wanted to add that I've tried out Media Monkey and its AWESOME! After learning how to use it It does a excellent job of allowing me to edit and organize my music, and find and add album art

Maybe I'll make a youtube video on how to do this... when I get enough free time... because its actually pretty simple with this mediamonkey software...

Last edited by gxnext; 09-20-2009 at 12:54 AM.