View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 03:50 PM
erkme73
PPCGeeks Regular

erkme73 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitmonster View Post
Are you on the 9/6 version of the rom?

I have the exact same problem, but it's important to note that I am still on 8/11. I had a hardware problem with my original touch pro so I received my replacement phone on 9/4 and flashed to 8/11, only to see the update to energy rom the next day...lol. This problem with the screen locking up after a call (with energy rom) occurred on both my original touch pro as well as the replacement phone, so it was not phone specific. Hard resetting, flashing to stock, hard resetting, flashing custom, etc. has not worked. I also selected and deselected various settings in the InCall Screen Tweaks, but nothing has helped. If the original poster is on 8/11, maybe flashing to 9/6 will solve the problem. If he/she is on 9/6 however, there is something else going on that may be affecting other users. I've had a lot going on recently, but I hope to flash 9/6 in the next few days and will report back if there is any change in the problem for me.

Other than this, the rom has been fantastic for me. Thanks NRG for the hard work and continued updates...it is much appreciated by many!
Odd that you have this issue with 8/11. I had the same exact issue (dialer disappearing when you wanted to end the call) with 9/6. Downgraded to 9/5 and had issues with the phone hard resetting w/o warning at random times. So I moved back to 8/11 and both problems went away.