View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 09:44 AM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
touch Pro 2 Down Hard...

So im at work now, I work graves, anyways i had my legs propped up on the table with my phone on the same table but a few feet away from me and i even moved them a little further so i wouldnt shift position and accidentally hit it.... So i get a phone call on a work phone, so i go to swing my legs off the table over my phone and my pant leg catches it and it freakin flys off the table and bounces off the lenoleum floor from a good 3 feet off the ground while being propeled from my leg. I Immediatly think the worst as its laying down on the screen and am almost sure that fall caused something cause on my pro 1 theres be some cracked metal at least........
I pick the phone up and inspect it well, to my Suprise, it was flawless, no even so much as a scratch, i checked the screen in various colors and everythings gravy.......

SO I just wanted to share my experience with a major droppidge on my new TP2 and I believe its a way better built phone than the tp1 because mine old one has dropped less hard and had cracked chrome or a major ding, not so on this baby....

P.S. It may have unstuck a pixel or two during the fall, so everyone with stuck pixels drop phone on lenoleum j/k.lol.... Niceeeeee! lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.