View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 09:31 AM
boodaka
Halfway to VIP Status

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [ 9-16 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Hey guys a lil statement, maybe you can make sense of it or maybe im an idiot don't know..........

this is all on 6.5.1 , 23412, tried a lil 23049, but mostly all 23412, and i flashed back to sprint , clear, update prl, then flash custom rom, and on two computers same result.

a. cooked a bunch of roms with the new visual kitchen released on 9-12, was havein fun , great big ol party..........

b. kitchen released 9-16 (the horror begins) must have cooked 30 roms different selections trying to make it work, but my phone kept hard reseting, memory error on boot up, or just totolly lock up cause of a crack overdose whatever

c. so scratch it i need a phone i flashed Calkulin's rom 23049 and everyones happy, but not satisfied.............. so i went ahead and just flashed on top of Calkulins rom with a rom i had already had the crack issues with, 23412, then cleared, and its great now! beats me but whatever it works............

edit: i still do have an issue about getting emails, says connection problem, and in settings it says my isp and i cant change it to sprint, i know someelse had that issue ?

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror

Last edited by boodaka; 09-19-2009 at 09:35 AM.