View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 01:45 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

YES, I POSTED THIS IN MURDUCKY'S SASHIMI THREAD BUT THERE ARE SO MANY SASHIMI USERS ON THIS ONE I'M DOUBLE DIPPING.

Sashimi wont run anymore. Went to go prep my backups and the program wont load. Got stuck on the Sashimi status screen, runs through all the steps, says SASHIMI INSTALLATION COMPLETE but just sits there, wont actually run the program. I uninstalled, reinstalled, even DL another copy-nothing! Went to winmo-experts and couldnt find anything there.
Any apps since the last time I ran it have been removed. Any reg edits I made have been reset (they were battery ones). The phone wont turn off, the backlight times out but the screen never turns off until I kill the program. I'm lost, any ideas?

Edit: The same thing happens when I run the .cab, the .exe and/or the .mscr from the storage card

Edit: HARD RESET (sigh)

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-19-2009 at 03:28 AM.