View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 10:26 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by StvnMtq View Post
I know this is a real dumb question!! 1st I love the look of MightyRom 6, but my phone is still slow and unresponsive, hangs up, AND (Here is my Question) Have I disabled the voice dialer and How can I get it back without flashing back to the MR1 upgrade??? Oh and the adv config tool will not install on my TP from the SD card...Any help appreciated StvnMtq
did you do a hard reset after installing it?
first question: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=18636
second question: i would try to redownload advanced config, cause i've never heard of that. I've installed it from my mem card tons of times and so have lots of other people on here and never heard of this problem.