View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 10:48 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbreisch View Post
After further consideration, I think I'm going to do just this. Of course, this means that I need to make a new ROM without S2U2. Well, I haven't flashed my ROM in over 16 hours, so I guess its about time...
Better than an SD card, is to use your ExtROM for S2U2's graphics files. If you put them on the ExtROM, and make an OEM to redirect S2U2s gfx location registry value to there, you'll be all set to go without wasted space or a copy. (you can't do the same thing with your SD card because SD cards aren't always mounted when the system exits standby mode - ExtROM is).