View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 dead or stuck pixel POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminarY View Post
Hi all
I sent this separately but I think may be it fit here better. It has some relation to stuck pixles but after a shot is taken..

I faced a very strange problem. Let go of the dead pixels, I am talking about the camera previewing the image very clear and OK. After the shot has taken place the photo is decorated with bright spots (red, blue..etc) sometimes 2, sometimes 5 it depends -I dont know on what. They are not present in the real view ofcourse. This is not dead pixels as they move and grow as I zoom in to the photo..Any similar encounters???? Or Advice. By the way, this is my second exchange from amazon. I asked them to send me a third unit.

my best regards

Classical CMOS defective unit. Sent it back quickly, CMOS is faulty.