View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 dead or stuck pixel POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
I originally voted no, but I had one pop up on me today. With an all white screen I can see a stuck red pixel left of center. Size of a pin head though & it's not something that jumps out at me, so I'm not going to sweat it.
Hmmm..... are you sure it pop up out of nowhere? If thats the case, thses screen are just BAD quality. Brand new 3 inch lcd devices should not have 1 dead or stuck pixel. If they do in masses lie it looks like for the PRO2 then its just a real bad cheap LCD screen. Look at the PSP, that thing had tons of dead and stuck pixels. And go back all the way to the 6700,mogul,touch,pro1,diamond and none had such a great percentage in terrible quality. One more thing, what do you all think about the back light? Some people have complained that its lite unevenly. Is this true?