View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-16 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
The task manager included in the kitchen if installed is still behind the clock, just invisible, so if you click there, the menu should come up and if set to close apps on ok, will close them when clicked on the clock

I personally still use quickmenu, so on the apps I want to close, I just click the clock and it closes them and if I click where the old start menu icon was, quickmenu still shows, so I can switch between apps, etc
good to know. I just viewed an interesting post regarding e-natives new taskbar that is built for newer builds of 6.5. a cab and oem is provided via the xda thread as well. Here's the thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7994