View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 04:58 PM
eldersoul
PPCGeeks Regular

eldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 dead or stuck pixel POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
It has nothing to do with the camera. I had three TP2s in my hand and I didn't use the camera to do it on any of them. Just turned off TF3D and put the brightness on the highest setting and went into a dark room. You can also put the brightness on hight and reboot your phone in a dark room. The first screen that comes up it black and you should see it on there also. I am pretty sure I didn't get the only 3 with this problem sent to me which sent out on 3 different days.
I dont think he was trying to discredit your claim. Its pretty clear to most people when you have a stuck pixel. I would imagine that 99% of the folks affected are actually seeing stuck pixels as well but this is worth a shot for that 1% and even for those folk, you have to decide if the camera is important enough to you to send it back... any defect would be enough for me. And did I read that you settled on the first? I had that same issue with my i760 and I called up manager to manager until they gave me another, FREE, phone. which they did. Give it a shot. At the very least you will receive another phone that may be free of defect and at best you will be comped the cost of the phone, maybe more. The faster the carriers get word of an issue that actually costs them money the faster they bark and the manufacturer.

Phone

Sprint
PPC-6600

Verizon
Samsumg i760
HTC VX6800 - Mogul
HTC VX6850 - Touch Pro
HTC VX6875 - Touch Pro 2

Feathered Access -
Free Live Mobile Television On The Go!
http://featheredaccess.com