View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-16 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
Ya I'm loving the 23409. It's pretty, fast. The UI has some nice features.

Some issues I've run across
- How do you "close" or "minimize" apps like Opera? I have to go to the menu and EXIT within Opera, then say minimize.
- How do you switch between apps? There doesn't seem to be a task manager any more.

These are the ones I noticed in the first few minutes (which is all I've been using) I'll take it through it's paces and see if anything else comes up. I'm really diggin it. Actually starting to take on that aesthetically pleasing look, which for WinMo, is pretty hard to do.

The task manager included in the kitchen if installed is still behind the clock, just invisible, so if you click there, the menu should come up and if set to close apps on ok, will close them when clicked on the clock

I personally still use quickmenu, so on the apps I want to close, I just click the clock and it closes them and if I click where the old start menu icon was, quickmenu still shows, so I can switch between apps, etc

This post has been thanked 1 times.