View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 07:21 AM
lennysh
Regular 'Geeker

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelligerentOC View Post
This is from way back on Page 9. I cant figure out for the life of me how to do this. I found the 3 types of RUU in the upgrade folder. When I click on the folders, I can only get ROMupgradeut.exe to load. It gives me the first screen, welcoming me to the software update utility. I hit next, and it then checks the info on the 6700. Then it crashes. This exact thing happens with both newbootloader and the plain RUU. When I try to NoID RUU, the only thing I can get to run is APACUpgradeUt_noID.exe....
You should not even be in the upgrade folders. If you notice at the top of BuildOS, you'll see the option to change the RUU. By default, it should be on Standard. This BuildOS is designed to be used by anybody, and everybody. The only reason you would even need to actually go into the folders is if you wanted to add an OEM or something. Everything else can be done from within the program itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelligerentOC View Post
This will go until the screen where it is supposed to say what version everything is on my phone and what it will be upgraded to. However, there are just blanks where this data should be...
If you run the RUU correctly from the BuildOS, you may notice blanks sometimes. This is normal. If you are flashing with this kitchen, it should say WM6_AKU0.7.0 or something similar. That may be all you see, as long as you see something like that, it's ok to proceed.

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team

Last edited by lennysh; 11-09-2007 at 07:24 AM.