View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 03:05 PM
eldersoul
PPCGeeks Regular

eldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 dead or stuck pixel POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Seems like ppl get rather nasty to hear the truth. Theres a large % that if you do buy one you will have these stuck pixels. I am in no way telling peopl not to buy this phone but rather giving out a fact. I am sure there are alot of members here who do appreciate this knowledge rather than spending over 600 dollars and have a nasty surprise when they go home. And not all members are like some here who care less fro a few stuck pixels, must here value their money and would love to have a flawless pixel defect LCD screen like we are already used to .
Nasty nothing. Im not talking about this thread alone. You inject disinformation and drum up hatred for this phone where ever you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
A few ppl have mentioned this. So whats going on? Is it the fact that it does have lower mem than the Pro1?
"is it the FACT" its not a fact at all. Its patently false but you give credence to it and im SURE you know this. I couldnt imagine someone who spends this much time on a forum bashing a phone not looking at a spec sheet. If someone hadnt corrected you then that post would have sat for prospective buyers to see and believe.

Its not that you are gathering information for others, THAT IS FINE, its the shady and backhanded way you do it. You are pathetic.

EDIT: I'm not blind to the problems either. There is NOTHING I hate more in a phone than dead pixels. I have sent numerous units back over the years (FROM DIFFERENT MANUFACTURERS) for that issue. I even got verizon to give me my i760 (samsung) for free because of the returns. I just think you are biased and hearing your posts about any phone would piss me off. It's like watching FOXNews.

Phone

Sprint
PPC-6600

Verizon
Samsumg i760
HTC VX6800 - Mogul
HTC VX6850 - Touch Pro
HTC VX6875 - Touch Pro 2

Feathered Access -
Free Live Mobile Television On The Go!
http://featheredaccess.com

Last edited by eldersoul; 09-18-2009 at 03:10 PM.