View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 02:22 PM
bradart
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: Access LAN computers by IP on Touch Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
It would run on Vista home, so it's an actual solution instead of a 'crappy version of the first suggestion'. Try to be helpful in the future...or are you just holding back on getting the WinCE file system to read files on PC's running Vista.
He said HE DOES NOT NEED ACCESS TO THE DESKTOP. Therefore, logmein would be completely worthless to him. In this respect, your post was just as unhelpful as mine was, so shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liriel View Post
For those that are interested, I found a solution for getting Remote Desktop working on Vista Home SP1.

http://andrewblock.net/?p=235

However, I have still haven't directly solved the problem of accessing shared drives on my LAN through my PPC over VPN . Oh well, baby steps...
I'm not sure the phone was really built to do this.It might be easier to set up an activesync folder that you can move files to on one computer that will automatically put them on your device when you sync. You could just drag and drop files from all the lan folders into that one consolidated folder and plug in your phone. My father-in-law is a CCIE at Cisco, i'll ask him if he has any insight into the matter.

Was that helpful Mwalt?

Sponsored by Kools.