View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:01 AM
sprintrjm
PPCGeeks Regular

sprintrjm is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
just got off the phone with htc

Yes they are aware of the bluetooth issues with the mogul. They suggested that i contact sprint regarding this issue. LOL, because this is how i got the idea to contact htc, because of retentions at sprint.

I have been given a rma 1800 # to see if there is anything they can do to remedy my situation.

The rep at htc first said i should take my phone to a sprint shop to get it looked at, at which point i reminded him about the "htc / sprint" rom update last week that only made things worse. He laughed and said oh i do remember that problem. He graciously sympathised with my situation, fully adknowledging that the 6800 has defective bt and that i should try the rma department at HTC. He did say that, although unorthodox, i should buy a touch from sprint and sell my mogul on ebay.

I said that would be a great option, only i would have to pay full price for the touch, roughly $499.00 and then sell my mogul for $300.00, which would not be such a great return on my investment.

Straight from HTC's Mouth to yours.

I have no idea what the rma dept will do with me, but im sure to expect another f-$cking run around.

I will keep yall posted.

"frustrated in seattle"

James