View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 09:55 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: LED Camera "Flash"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protonus View Post
Carry one of these:
http://www.streamlight.com/product/class.aspx?cid=13
thetoolwarehouse.net and many other places carry the original stylus cheap. Much brighter then any phone flash... Yes, i miss the super bright led in my Titan, but these are brighter anyways and can go places a phone can't easily.
I agree with what you're saying, but I really got used to using htorch in my Titan's & then my TP's.

Carrying another light is not the same really, I ALWAYS have my phone with me. No matter how small/light an extra light is, the first time I need it I will have left it on my kitchen table along with my truck keys.......

~John