View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 01:59 AM
Pitchblack98
PPCGeeks Regular

Pitchblack98 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Pitchblack98 Send a message via AIM to Pitchblack98 Send a message via Yahoo to Pitchblack98
lol HTC will not help you at all. Sprint does not allow them to give you any support. Sounds like Sprint pawned you off to HTC, but they are just going to push you right back onto Sprint. Welcome to the circle...

There is an update on my situation and its somewhat interesting... You have to read my last post in this thread to realize why its so interesting.

I just got an email from ecare that says the Touch has been ordered and I should get it in a few days. I'm not going to hold my breath on this one either since I was told that already. I replied back asking for an order number or tracking number.

One concern I have now is I went back to the Sprint service center again for the 5th time on my way home from work. They spent an hour checking my Mogul and then offered to give me another Mogul. A lot of good that would do. I tried to get them to swap it for a Touch, but they wouldn't do it to save the world. They did finally offer me a Treo 700wx, which is what I had before I got the Mogul. So I took it since I knew it worked better than the Mogul. So now Sprint is going to get a 700wx back instead of the Mogul. Hopefully this doesn't cause any problems. I guess we'll see soon.

Talk about frustrating... I think my life span is getting shorter and shorter dealing with Sprint.