View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 02:31 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Whatever happen to the extended Calendar Function???

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
The TF3D stuff is what is limiting the function. I used the calendar the way you do, Bundo, so I found if I go to start>all programs and select calendar there it will go to the regular Windows calendar and you can do all of the stuff you used to do with all of the views you want.

I had a Mogul first and when I went to the Diamond I turned off TouchFlo only after a day or two. Now on my TP2, I am back to TouchFlo, but I don't think it will last. I really do think it looks sharp, but it does get in my way sometimes. I'm waiting for 6.5 and then I will marry this phone.
Thanks, that worked to get my week view back. Frankly, I debating more every day whether to keep the phone, and there are some things I like WAY MORE than the Mogul. But so many loss of controls is NOT what I consider a business improvement.