View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 12:36 AM
BelligerentOC
Lurker

BelligerentOC is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm having some trouble and cannot figure out what to do or where to find it. I'm trying to run this. I'm on vista and my bootloader is version 2.02. When I have the phone on the today I make the ROM and it starts everything up. It gets all the way to what version the 6700 is running and what will replace it. Next it switches to bootloader, but disconnects from the computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
Try putting the phone in bootloader mode first, then connect to the PC and run the RUU. Also, try both the standard RUU and the NoID one (definitely ensure you're in bootloader mode before using the latter).

This is from way back on Page 9. I cant figure out for the life of me how to do this. I found the 3 types of RUU in the upgrade folder. When I click on the folders, I can only get ROMupgradeut.exe to load. It gives me the first screen, welcoming me to the software update utility. I hit next, and it then checks the info on the 6700. Then it crashes. This exact thing happens with both newbootloader and the plain RUU. When I try to NoID RUU, the only thing I can get to run is APACUpgradeUt_noID.exe. This will go until the screen where it is supposed to say what version everything is on my phone and what it will be upgraded to. However, there are just blanks where this data should be...

Does this make any sense? I'm really confused....