View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 11:53 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

This post is for those who are experiencing very bad battery life with this rom. The one hack that really has done wonders for my phone with this rom is changing the battery poll from 20000 to 25000. This is the same polling on the Mighty roms and I will say it is the savior to me keeping this rom and not going back to Mighty. I have also done the 4 parms regedits as stated in other post and I also have power management enabled all EXCEPT SIM POWER MANAGEMENT. I love Energy's rom but I have gone back and forth from Mighty to Engery for about a month now debating on if I should keep battery life over speed and aesthetics or vice versa. I unplugged my phone today with Energy's rom at 11 am and I am now at 62% at 10:35 pm, and I have used my phone moderately, but mainly texting and I browsed the web for about 15 to 20 minutes, and made two 10 minute phone calls, but I have been texting a lot! And I have done 4 or 5 soft resets because I was in the mist of modding my phone since I have flashed back to this rom for the last time today.
I will be conducting my ultimate battery test tomorrow as I did with Mighty's rom which lasted me 9 hours strong! That is with the backlight turned all the way up and NEVER turning off. Internet browser on in the background, wifi, bluetooth, and I turned except all beams ON. I also had other programs just running in the background and from time to time I would call my voice mail and let it run until it just hung up on its own, and I got 9 hours easy with MightyRom6. I was at about 2 bars when I finally decided to plug my phone up because it was getting late. I will conduct this same test tomorrow on the EnergyRom with my new reg edits. I will post back tomorrow with the results. I hope this helps whoever is having trouble with the battery life and is thinking about switching roms because of it. Please think again and do the regedits stated above, and also the advanced config edits. =D>ENERGYROM=D>