View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 11:00 PM
orlandojumpoff
Halfway to VIP Status

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 dead or stuck pixel POLL

A lot of us upgrade our phones after 1-2 years, just like we did after owning the touch pro for less than a year.... i highly doubt a stuck pixel that you can't even see (unless you turn the lights out, start the camera and stare it closely,) will go dead in that time.

Anyway, we should be asking Touch HD and Rhodium users how their screens are holding up... some have the same problem and those phones have been out for MONTHS. Ask THEM if their stuck pixels have gone dead. BTW, notice something there? those are WVGA screens. Perhaps there's a reason the stuck pixels are more of a problem on these newer devices wth bigger, higher resolution screens. If it hasn't been a problem on smaller, lower resolution screens in years past, there could be a reason. And no, i'm not talking about HTC completely going cheap for all the touch pro2 varieties, touch hd, possibly the diamond2? These phones are considered the best phones they've ever released.

There were stuck pixel and display problems with the touch pro, so those with a tp shouldn't be surprised at all... in fact, it didn't stop you from buying a tp did it? Neither did the raised dpad, chrome and other issues that infected many TPs. So if you guys are willing to wait another year over something silly like this, who's to say future htc phones won't have this problem? I say silly because you can just return it until you get a perfect phone.

Instead of telling people not to buy this phone because of stuck pixels that aren't even visible during regular use, i'm going to tell them to consider what they could be missing out on, which is a fantastic phone - one that i easily call the best i've ever owned.

On a side note, you guys should go check out some PSPs. Now THOSE... are stuck pixels.