View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ 9-16 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinscuzzy View Post
Does the Tachi dialer need to be installed for call history to come up when using 23412 6.5.1? Im trying to build a rom with the old phone canvas and no Manila, but call history doesnt work.

So far I love this SYS but notifications are becoming a real pain. I havent been able to find a combination I like yet. Also, the taskbar is so small now, its hard to hit the icons, not to mention Taskmanager. I know its under the clock, but to get it to drop down, I feel like I need the stylus..... Gotta say though, wm 6.5 seems to be coming along nicely with each new build!!
I wouldn't have thought so, but that might be the case. I'm having a hell of time doing much the same thing. I never liked how the Tachi dialer screwed up so much other stuff, but I might have to try it.

Another question... is there a way to set all the selections back to their default? I'm not sure what the heck I changed that messed things up so bad, but I want to start over. If there isn't, I'll just re-extract the kitchen and start over again. Only thing I don't like about that is that I have to hunt down the OEMs I added in from indagroove's kitchen and drop them back in.