View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 10:11 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbreisch View Post
I have a stupid question about S2U2. Please pardon my ignorance.

From what I have read, the wallpapers are a couple of JPG's in the install directory, and if I want a custom wallpaper, then I just have to replace those.
Yep, but, since all the wallpaper files have to get copied into their final location anyway (\Windows\gfx) you can just copy your files into that location after you flash your rom... or just name the files the same as the ones in the s2ul OEM, and drop them in Patches before you build your rom, and yours will overwrite the rom-versions and get copied into the right place on the hard reset.

Make sense?

Edit: Don't change the registry, that points to where a bunch of images used by S2UL are kept. Including the wallpaper.