View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ 9-16 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
You also have to cook mortscript into your ROM since that's a mortscript that starts sashimi. Unzip the attached folder and put it in your OEM folder or convert it to an EXT if you want to put it in the EXT folder.
You are THE MAN. Flashed again and Sashimi AutoRun is running right now!
Post a few more times so I can thank you some more!

Now, I need to wait and see if the softkeys are working and showing correctly. After one flash, I had them looking great, with a blue shadow and 3D effect and they worked. Don't know what I changed to have them not working now, but I'll figure it out.