View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 02:18 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ 9-16 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
There is no OEM for sashimi AFAIK. Put the three files I've attached into your carrier folder and the following to your config_operator.txt:
Code:
XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml
Then you just need a /Internal Storage/Sashimi folder with the proper directories (ie /auto/cab, etc.). It will run on 2nd boot.
Cool. Thank you again.
I had found the three files and already put them in the carrier folder, but didn't have the other line. Where in the file config_operator.txt should I put it- before or after:
Code:
LOCK:Disabled
Get rid of
Code:
CFG: \Windows\SDAutoRun.txt
if I'm not using UC? [Tried after. That didn't work... I installed Sashimi via cab, then when everything installed, it soft reset, then ran again. Arrrg.]
I've already got all the other Sashimi folders created in internal storage.

Anyone have an idea what might cause the new contacts app to break? It was working on the first ROM I tried, but now when I try to create a new contact from scratch, it's not working. It just cycles back to the empty contacts list when I tap New.

Last edited by Trident; 09-17-2009 at 02:58 PM.