Slack3r
PPCGeeks Regular

Slack3r is keeping up the good workSlack3r is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 dead or stuck pixel POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobsOnLine View Post
If the stores have them in stock, that is the best way. Then you can check it before they even program it. However, a friend of my called every store locally, and they still don't have any. You should check in your area. If not, just call them, and ask them to send a replacement. Tell them you have a defective screen with stuck pixels. I had to talk to someone in the warranty department, but they did not give me any problems the first time around.

I tried to get a replacement for my second TP2 (10 stuck pixels) last night, but Verizon would not ship out another one until they get the second one back. Guess I can wait a couple of more days.
I'm hoping mine has them in stock, otherwise there are a few other ones local to me that I can check. I'm going to be stopping by the store anyway as I had a couple of questions about my contract, since the rep I talked to on the phone said I have to cancel my contract and send in the phone to change it from a 2 year to a 1 year, which is complete bull**** (at least i really hope so) because I am still in my trial period.

Did they send you a new kit, or a refurb replacement? I'm just wondering because the same rep I talked to on the phone also said that they would send me a refurb... which I really hope is not the case.