View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 06:59 PM
Pitchblack98
PPCGeeks Regular

Pitchblack98 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Pitchblack98 Send a message via AIM to Pitchblack98 Send a message via Yahoo to Pitchblack98
Well... Looks like I'm SOL... I called in to talk to someone again and this time I was told they would not swap out my phone. They said my Mogul didn't come from Sprint even though I have a reciept showing it came from their website. They couldn't even tell me where it did come from, only that it did not come from Sprint. Even if it came from an authorized Sprint dealer it doesn't make sense to me. Either way I paid full price for it and it is a Sprint phone. Apparently they are telling me they are not responible for their own equipment.

What pisses me off the most is it felt like Sprint was stalling me cause I was close to my 30 days. I've been told by ecare they would swap it. I was told by account services they would swap it and was going to order it for me. Then I was told they don't have them in their inventory, and last but not least, today I was told they would not swap it because it did not come from them. What I don't understand is why after 2 weeks of emails and phone calls they would tell me that now. My 30 days with my Mogul is up today so no matter what happens now I'm stuck with it.

After I was told that, the person I was talking to refused to do anything else for me so I asked to cancel my 3 lines. They lady in retentions would only offer me $75 off the full price of the touch and a 15% discount on my monthly service. I told them no, but didn't cancel my service at that time. I took the paperwork that came with my Mogul to a Sprint store on my way to work today and they verified it. They called in to someone and told them I was there with proof of where it came from, but again was denied because their computers show they phone did not come from Sprint. I guess I forged all that paperwork...

So I'm pissed and have no idea what to do next other than to cancel and go to another carrier or live with a $600 brick that locks up every hour or so. I have to do a soft reset after every phone call that I use bluetooth cause it locks up.