View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 08:45 AM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Whatever happen to the extended Calendar Function???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
I like to know what happened to the "week" view that the Mogul had? Also the cut or copy and paste? This calendar is a horrible step backwards, IMO. Is there any good alternative? If I missed doing something on a given day, I could just drag it to the next day in the week view on the Mogul, and/or copy and paste the same appointment for multiple days rather than re-enter it over and over, if it was recuring? This calendar just doesn't work for me.
The TF3D stuff is what is limiting the function. I used the calendar the way you do, Bundo, so I found if I go to start>all programs and select calendar there it will go to the regular Windows calendar and you can do all of the stuff you used to do with all of the views you want.

I had a Mogul first and when I went to the Diamond I turned off TouchFlo only after a day or two. Now on my TP2, I am back to TouchFlo, but I don't think it will last. I really do think it looks sharp, but it does get in my way sometimes. I'm waiting for 6.5 and then I will marry this phone.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...