View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 11:45 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 dead or stuck pixel POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluruld View Post
Well I got my Verizon TP2 today and the black camera revealed a stuck on green pixel in the lower center of the screen(see pics). It is hard to take pics of something like this but you can see it.

My Ghost Armor is due to arrive tomorrow and I am debating putting it on. Verizon has to allow me to return the device within 30 days. Though I don't think I've noticed the stuck pixel with normal use. The TP2's aren't in stores here yet.

What to do what to do.
Hmm.............. I saw the pics and thxs for sharing. That pixel is almost dead center. That would annoy me very much. But its all different for all of us. SOme will take absolutely 0 stuck or dead pixels and some will live with 1 to 20 dead or stuck pixels. Again... just remember if you keep it then you rist in having the stuck pixels go dead on you. And dead pixels are pitch black.