View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 11:28 PM
sumo911
Halfway to VIP Status

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Touch Pro 2 defects thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo_215 View Post
I got a question, my screen is starting to flicker in and out and I hate going to the Sprint store to tell them my problem so I was thinkin if I do it over the phone, what are the chances for them to send me The Touch Pro2 or should I wait till they have them in the store but still what are the chances? Are they still in there warehouses or they gone too?
If you are experiencing a genuine hardware defect, and you have TEP, id say the chances are pretty good that you can either convince Customer care to send you a replacement or go the insurance route...assuming you have that feature on your monthly plan. And even if you dont, id give it a shot anyways. Dosent hurt to try, dear friend.

Edit: I just re-read your post and realized that youre hoping for a TP2 as a replacement. Thats a whole different ballpark. Youre going to have to do some real good convincing there, buddy. Either that you just gotta be lucky as hell. Goodluck to you anyhow.

Last edited by sumo911; 09-16-2009 at 11:31 PM.