Old 11-08-2007, 04:50 PM
biglee
PPCGeeks Regular

biglee is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfaure03 View Post
do NOT expect it to solve all that ails us on this bugger. This test you are undertaking is directed ONLY at the bluetooth issues, and will be used as inputs for some overall tests of the phone.

Its just one of what will be several tests along these lines to help resolve some of these issues. As i've said above, its not fair to expect this rom to achieve a complete solution, and you should not "depend" on this solution, or get upset if it causes you any issues. I need a "feel" for whether this is a red-herring, so I can feed back to the rom-developers. If you are having bluetooth issues, and want to help give back to the rest of the community, and can endure the possibility it may not work for you, then please give it a go.

If you want a "solution" for these issues, you need to take it back to you're vendor {sprint/htc} and get them to work faster. If you want to work with this community to find a hack while the vendor gets us a "real" fix.. please hop on board.
Its on my phone now. Just made a 12 minute call and the caller said it was clear with no drop outs at all. I'll try to emulate the dpad issues and see if it sinks it.