psywzrd
Regular 'Geeker

psywzrd is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiwin View Post
OMG!!! SOMEONE SOLVE THIS ALREADY!

This is a simple funciton! No workarounds, no exceptions, no standing on one foot and rubbing your belly to UNLOCK!

Let me premiss this by saying, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING OUT THERE! (Slide2Unlock was closest, but still way buggy)

I thought I had a fix. I use AE Button so I have full control over my buttons and what they do. Awesome program(get the latest version). I installed DeviceLock, set DeviceLock to start from wakeup, set END button to turn power off device if hit twice, set power and display settings to turn off after certain time. Tested it, worked good. Minor hitch: when woken it won't power off until "Power" control panel utility does its thing, set to 2 minutes... if phone locked then it should turn off if not unlocked after 5 or 10 seconds. I can live with this hitch.

So, solution found? HELL NO! I get a phone call and my phone is automatically unlocked but I can't use it... frozen.

I am grateful to iPhone for one reason... phone manufacturers and window mobile will finally have to pull their heads out of the arses to compete.

I will donate $100 to a pool for a working solution and open source code, anyone else?
That's odd. I use DeviceLock as well and have my end button set to run DeviceLock and power off my device upon a double-press. When I get a call and answer it, my phone does not unlock (just tested it to make sure).