View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 01:00 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro 2 TAB buton

Quote:
Originally Posted by haus View Post
This is crossover help from a TP user...there's a keyboard configurator app over at xda-developers that allows you to modify the keyboard driver and I believe I've seen that there is a Rhodium version now. I wonder if you could use that to modify one of the FN+letter keys to emulate the tab key? I've actually been interested in this very possibility to get a control key, which was also removed from the TP2 keyboard (for ctrl-c).

If I could afford a TP2 I'd be trying it right now, but the economy has other plans for me at the moment.
the tmobile touch pro 2 has a ctrl key, so the sprints dont?