View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 11:33 AM
mickeyleah
PPCGeeks Regular

mickeyleah is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The share your pain thread

This might be a little early seeing as though people may have their phones stuck to their hand right about now...like i do.

But I'll share the story of my brother dropping and destroying an otherwise beautiful device.

He was up all day waiting for the UPS guy to arrive with his phone and as soon as he spots his outside he rushes down stairs to sign for it. He must have been so anxious because instead of waiting to get inside the house he opens the box right there on the steps. I guess his eagerness got the best of him because soon as he ripped the TP2 box open (and i do mean rip) the phone comes flying out and proceeds to bounce down four stone steps. The phone looks unrecognizable the screen is cracked and the sides look like someone scraped it with a brillo pad. I felt sorry for him until my phone came a day later and i received and opened my box at a well lit table, like a normal human being would do.

Unfortunately I don't have pictures of this event because he threatened me and has since hid it.

To all of you who have similar stories share them...we will offer support for what has to be the most depressing day of your ppc lives