View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 09:07 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: Thoughts on the Verizon Touch Pro2

LOVE IT!!!
cannot belive how much of a difference the memory is between the two.

i mean the touch pro was SOOOO SLOWWWW. i had to disable everything bc it took so freaking long to do anything. i basically was running a ssk rom with titanium and winmo dialer and i still had issues.

with this tp2 that is a thing of the past. i feel like these phone are finally starting to be able to handle everything the makers pack into them. but as many phones in the past have shown its hard to have a fully functioning PDA / PHONE / MULTIMEDIA device that works well and is fast. i think i have finally found one though!

i have found very little to complain about. even the stock ROM is impressive. i guess the only thing i really miss is winmo 6.5, but its almost hard to miss with this impressive new touch flo 3d 2.1