View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 12:52 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Really amazing work.
I think that one of my favorite things about this kitchen package is that when I install updates, it just overwrites the original directories but leaves the customizations there! So I don't have to keep moving all my converted OEMs and personalization files over.
Thanks again to Helmi_c & everyone who has worked on this.
Glad you like it. That reflects several of the primary goals!

The primary goals for BuildOS were:
save selections
bundle kitchen into a single file to ease distribution issues
seperate user customizations out of OEM/SYS
radio buttons!
multiple kitchen handling (yes, one buildos installation can handle many kitchens)
better conflict detection during build process
eliminate command line usage
eliminate 4am TV screens
eliminate flash requirement to determine if rom too full
replace HTC64_encoder (on hold)

with the exception of those last 2, I think we accomplished them all.

there are a lot of secondary features that snuck in too....