View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 02:34 AM
MrHawaii
No Mo' WinMo :(

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Here is what you can do to get it from the stores.

I am not sure why the stores don't have it in stock now, but Young B's theory seems relevant. Here is what you can do if you want to get one from your local Sprint Store. There are two options, if you are upgrading your phone and currently have Sprint Service or if you are activating a new line of service.

If you are starting a new account, go to your local Corporate owned Sprint Store and let them know you want to activate a new line of service with the HTC Touch PRO2. They will do what is called a Direct Ship. You will have to pay for the phone at that time ($449.99 with $100 MIR) and when it comes in they will call you and you go back to activate it. Depending on device availability it could come in within 1-2 business days.

If you currently have service and were looking to do a device upgrade, you can go to your local Corporate owned Sprint Store and let them know that you want to upgrade your device to a HTC Touch PRO2. They can do what is called a Direct Ship FIROF. They will order the phone for you (you will not have to pay for it at that time), when it comes in they should call you and they will ring it up like a normal upgrade. (Your price will depend on your upgrade eligibility.) Again depending on device availibility it could come in within 1-2 business days.

Best of luck.