View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 12:32 PM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuguy View Post
I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering how this may fare on the 6700 as well, I will have to crawl around and give it a shot later today, or tomorrow...

DON'T!!!!
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??????

Perhaps you're not familiar with the situation, but the Mogul introduced some new hardware to Windows Mobile, and the Bluetooth drivers didn't work as well as expected. The touch, which uses the same hardware as the Mogul, fixed it. So, we're applying the same fix.

The 6700, however, uses the older hardware, and as far as I know works just fine. So, not only do you not need this "fix", this would probably bork your device because you don't have the same chipset!

THIS ONLY APPLIES TO HTC TITAN OWNERS WHO ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE BT PERFORMANCE!!!