View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 01:38 AM
manekineko
Regular 'Geeker

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 8 - 090830V (23037) Text freezing issue/Older ROMs where text worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey guys, have you tried one of the original keyboards instead like the ones found here:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...36&postcount=2
Diamond\Touch Pro EzInput(v1.5.32437.0) or Touch HD EzInput (v1.5.32681.1) the first one brings you back to the stock sip and the touch hd sip has arrows at the bottom. I have tried this before on other roms with success replacing the ezinput 2+ keyboards but no guarantee obviously.
Great tip. I had been using the FingerKeyboad2 from XDA which worked fine, but I really didn't like how there was no way to enable or disable T9 or directly access the symbols. Installed the Touch HD EzInput on my Diamond and it works great now.

Interestingly, that also resolved my inability to login to email. Maybe the FingerKeyboard2 was somehow not doing what I was expecting when entering the password.