View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 11:27 PM
KrazyKevin76
Regular 'Geeker

KrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good workKrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KrazyKevin76
Re: Touch Pro 2 dead or stuck pixel POLL

I have about 3 stuck pixels that you can see very easy. They are all at the top and close to the side of the screen. But, if you look closer, say a dark image at night in a dim lit room, I have probably 15 to 20 stuck pixels. I don't understand why the 3 look bigger than the rest. So, I called Sprint and asked my options. THe girl polietly told me she would send out another. No questions asked. Well, it arrived today. Fire it up, and right in the middle of the screen just above the icons in TFLO, a big ole stuck pixel. Very annoying. But, it's the only big one and there is maybe 3 or 4 small stuck ones.

So, the big stuck pixel on the new TP2 I recieved made me fortunate for what I got now in my original. That plus on the new one the keyboard is very loose. So I'm sending the 2nd one back and gonna tell them to note it on my account about the pixels issue I have now. Hopefully this will be fixed in the future.

And just to let everyone know, I'm not a perfectionist by any means. And I don't stand in a dark room for hours waiting for a pixel to pop out at me. But, when I pay close to $400 for a phone, I expect to have NO dead pixels. I can live with a few, but not 15 to 20!!!