View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 10:46 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Look...I'm sure Sprint didn't anticipate that there would be all of this activity on their servers for a program that isn't really supposed to be available to the masses.

Here's the bottom line...the application works, period. If there are connection/server problems that not something that will be solved here. That is a Sprint problem.

Let's all chill on the whole "it's getting stuck on the load screen" and save this thread for problems, issues, etc. related directly to this application.

I'm not stepping down from my soapbox...let the flamming commence!

late,
Coz
Flamming? Not at all, very valid point in my opinion!!